Die Life of cold stamping die and influence
Die with the life of the workpiece by punching out the number of terms. Precision stamping parts Many factors affect the life Die. There are die structure design, manufacture molds used in the punch and die materials, die quality and surface hardening heat treatment, precision die manufacturing parts and cold stamping materials selection. In addition, there are die installation, adjustment, use and maintenance.
Die Design on Life
(1) Layout design of layout methods and take the boundary value a great impact on the die life, too small to take the boundary value, often causing rapid wear and convex mold, die bite wounds on the. Starting from material savings,Precision stamping partstake the boundary value smaller the better, but take the edge is less than some value, the cut surface of the mold and the quality of life adversely. There will be left behind in the blanking die Q-gap were to produce spare parts glitch, or even damage the die edge, reduce die life. Therefore, consider increasing the material utilization of the same time, parts must yield, quality and life expectancy to determine the layout methods and take the boundary.
(2) die structure prone to stress concentration on the cracking of the die structure, composite structure can be used or mosaic structure, and prestressed structure to enhance the mold life.
(3) the impact of clearance when the gap is too small, compressed extrusion of interest, increased friction, increased wear, the wear side of aggravated discharge and push pieces after blanking time, materials and convex, the friction between die will cause wear and tear than the end edge on the side of the grinding much, but also easily lead to convex, concave mold temperature is high, the adsorption of metal debris in the side edge to form a metal tumor, so that male and female die chipping or expansion occurs crack phenomenon. Therefore, the gap is too small to Die Life very bad. Gap is too large will increase the punch and the die face the edge of the concentration of stress, resulting in a sharp increase in stress, so blade edge quickly lose angular yield deformation. Therefore, addition of blanking force, thereby enabling faster edge edge wear, reduce die life. But in order to reduce the male and female die wear, extending mold life, while ensuring quality of stamping pieces under the premise that larger space designed properly it is necessary
(4) Die-oriented structure of the life of a reliable guide for the working parts reduce wear, prevent male and female die bite wound is very effective. In particular, non-small-Q gap Q gap or Die, compound die and multi-position progressive die even more important. To improve the die life, must be based on processes and the demand of precision, the correct choice-oriented form and orientation accuracy, the choice should be higher than the accuracy-oriented convex, concave mold with precision.
(5) the impact of cold stamping materials, cold stamping materials selected should meet the design requirements of workpieces and stamping process requirements, or easy to mold damage and reduce mold life. Poor surface quality of cold stamping, punching, cracking when the workpiece is also easy to scratch mold. Bad cold stamping plastic materials, deformation is small, easy to press when the workpiece rupture, but also easy to scratch mold. In addition, the material thickness tolerances shall comply with national standards. Die because of a certain thickness of material suitable for forming, bending, flanging, drawing die of the male and female die structure gap is directly determined by the thickness of the material. Precision stamping parts Therefore, uneven thickness, will result in waste generation and mold damage.